About The e.Lib, Inc.
- Support the Anthroposophical community and all who seek to expand their knowledge and enrich their lives, and
- With Anthroposophical Publications [https://AnthroposophicalPublications.org/], we are working toward publishing translations of the more than 3,000 Steiner lectures that have never been translated to English, as well as other works related to Anthroposophical thinking., and
- As an alternative to spammed-out listservers and online groups with ads and tracking, we are offering Study Groups Online [https://studygroups.online/], for Anthroposophists to set up moderated groups. For example, a group may be studying a particular book or discussing ideas in general.
Type of Organization
- James D. Stewart (Executive Director), Michigan
- Marylin J. Kraker (Assistant Executive Director), Michigan
- Kevin J. Stewart (Musician), California
Donation, Gift, and Refund Policies:
Refund Policy: If you feel that a donation was given in error, we will do everything we can to resolve the issue, including refunding the donation.
Contacting The e.Lib: If you have any questions about the gift acceptance, privacy protections, or other donation-related policies, please use the contact form(s) at the link below.
We are incorporated as a not-for-profit organization, meaning that
United States donations to us are tax-deductible (see below). We seek
and receive grants, but the majority of our funding comes from the
generosity of readers and seekers, such as yourself.