About The e.Lib, Inc.
This document provides some basic facts about The e.Lib, Inc.
It is the not-for-profit corporation that receives and processes
The e.Lib, Inc.,
Fine Art Presentations e.Gallery,
KnowNews dot Net (an anthroposophical newswire service), the
Goethean Science sites, and the
Rudolf Steiner Archive and e.Lib.
It also seeks fundraising opportunities for these organizations.
- Preserve literary and other intellectual works, and
- Make copies of or products based on those works available free of
charge or at the lowest possible cost to the people of the United
States and the rest of the world. (Adapted from the Articles of
Type of Organization
The e.Lib, Inc. is a not-for-profit corporation registered in the
state of Michigan. The registered office address of the corporation
is 2343 W. 22nd Street, Fremont, MI 49412-9761 US.
The e.Lib, Inc. has been granted tax exempt status by the State
of Michigan as a not-for-profit corporation. Our federal exemption
under section 501(c)(3) of the US Internal Revenue Code has also
been received. Our Employer Identification Number (EIN #), is 20-0631312.
The e.Lib currently employs James Stewart, who founded The e.Lib
in 1980, as Executive Director. The e.Lib also employs Marylin Kraker
as the Assistant Executive Director and Project Coordinator. Christopher
Garrison is the new e.Librarian.
- James D. Stewart (Executive Director), Michigan
- Marylin J. Kraker (Assistant Executive Director), Michigan
- Christopher Garrison (New e.Librarian), Michigan
- Robert Thibodeau (Mayflower Book Shop), Michigan
Bylaws, Mission Statement, and Articles of Incorporation
- Links to The e.Lib's Bylaws:
- Links to The e.Lib's Articles of Incorporation:
- Links to The e.Lib's Mission Statement: